Terms & Conditions of Use
The RosaBakeHouse Laboratory (from now RosaBakeHouse) manages www.rosabakehouse.com (blog and website).
The site owner of this blog is the owner of the copyright of the same, according to Italian law. The contents of the individual blog posts represent the author's point of view.
This blog is updated without any periodicity, the frequency of posts is not predetermined and cannot be considered an editorial product nor is it marked by a journalistic publication pursuant to law n. 62 of 07/03/2001 and their subsequent modifications and additions.
The use of the texts and images contained in this blog is subject to the Italian copyright law. It is possible to publish and redistribute texts and images quoting the source.
Use of the Blog. The use of the Blog involves the complete acceptance by the Users of these Terms and Conditions of Use. If Users do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, they are invited to leave the Blog site. The administrator reserves the right, at its own discretion and at any time, to modify, alter or otherwise change these Terms and Conditions of Use.
This blog is not intended for users under the age of 13 and the service on the website is offered to users aged 13 or over. If you are under 13, do not register on the website. Any individual who registers as a user or provides personal information to the website declares that he is at least 13 years old.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution of the paternity of the work in the ways indicated by the author or by the person who gave you the work under license and in a way that does not suggest that they endorse you or the way in which you use the work.
- This work cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- This work cannot be altered or transformed, nor used to create another.
For any additional information we refer to the following link:
Responsibility of collaborators / users.
It is the responsibility of the user to maintain the security of the account and the blog and is entirely responsible for all the activities performed with the account and any other action taken in relation to the blog. You may not describe or assign keywords in your personal blog in an illegal or deceptive manner, including a mode for commercial purposes using the name or reputation of a third party, and we may modify or remove any description or keyword that you consider to be inappropriate or illegal or that may otherwise to imply the responsibility of RosaBakeHouse. The user must immediately notify to RosaBakeHouse of any unauthorized use of the blog and personal account or any other security breach. RosaBakeHouse will not be responsible for any act or omission on the part of the user, including any damage of any kind resulting from such acts or omissions.
If the user manages to post comments on a blog, publish material on the website or insert links on the website or otherwise make available (or allow third parties to make available) material through the website (any such material, the "Content"), the user is entirely responsible for the content and any damage resulting from such Content. This is the case, regardless of the type of content in question, including, but not limited to, text, photos, video, audio or code. By making the Content available, you represent and warrant that such content does not violate these terms or user guidelines.
In the blog the publication of articles is regulated: from a adhesion of the authors to the principles of democracy and free expression of thought.
By submitting the Content to the blog for inclusion on the site, the user grants RosaBakeHouse a non-exclusive and royalty-free worldwide license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content exclusively for the purpose of showing, distributing and promoting the blog. This license allows RosaBakeHouse to make the content posted publicly available to selected third parties so that third parties can analyze and distribute (but not publicly display) the content through their services.
The user also grants the other users the authorization to share the Content and add their Content on the site (reblog of the content), on condition that they only use a part of the post and give credit to the original author by inserting links to the site of the user (the Alba function performs this operation automatically).
If the user deletes the Content, RosaBakeHouse will make every reasonable effort to remove it from the website, but the user acknowledges that caching or references to the Content cannot be made immediately unavailable.
Without any limitation of such statements or warranties, RosaBakeHouse has the right (although not the obligation), at RosaBakeHouse's (i) discretion, to refuse or remove any content that, in RosaBakeHouse's reasonable opinion, violates any policy of RosaBakeHouse or it is otherwise harmful or unpleasant, or (ii) to cease or deny access and use of the website to any single user or entity for any reason, at RosaBakeHouse's sole discretion.
For any delays in approving the Articles / Posts, contact the moderators of the blog. Anyway before writing PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE.La Netiquette. In the blog the rules of netiquette are respected (a set of rules and conventions on behavior that is held on digital media.)
Before writing a comment, read the following common sense rules: compliance with these rules will allow a civil coexistence between the users of the community.
The responsibility for a comment is always and only of its author; the editorial staff (composed of administrators and authors of the blog) reserves the right to apply moderation (prior suspension) to comments before their actual publication, or to cancel improper comments at their own discretion and without prior notice;
- the publication of a comment, even after manual or automatic moderation operations, does not imply any assumption of responsibility or sharing of its contents by RosaBakeHouse;
- the interventions relevant to the content of the proposed articles are free and hoped for, argued on the level of ideas, exposed clearly; avoid commenting, disrespecting people and the author of the article; we advise you to be brief in your comments.
- every comment must come from registered users; pseudonyms or anonymous comments are not accepted; the use of anonymous and multiple personalities is strongly discouraged and the related comments will be trashed.
- comments deemed useless (ugly-vulgar-offensive-anonymous-advertising-vandal-electoral) are not welcome and will not be published; the author of a post has the right to remove comments that he does not like; has the right to modify them if they are anonymous;
- not relevant to the topic of the post (for reports of news, videos, posts and cartoons write to info [at] rosabakehouse.com (replace [at] with the @);
- anonymous or without an email address;
- advertising background;
- with pornographic or obscene background;
- with offensive language or containing bad language;
- with racist or sexist content;
- to the detriment of Italian law (instigation to commit crimes or violence, defamation, etc.);
- threatening or violent;
- in any case damaging third-party rights;
- copied from others and pasted in your comment (to reply to a comment you must use the "Reply to comment" function).
We will be forced to block those who do not respect these simple rules of civil coexistence.
Spam. They are in function of the antispam filters that could, rarely, suspend legitimate comments, which will be approved at the first opportunity.
Copyright infringement. RosaBakeHouse asks others to respect their intellectual property rights and in turn respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. RosaBakeHouse will no longer allow the visitor to access and use the website if, in appropriate circumstances, the visitor acts as a repeat infringer of the copyright or other intellectual property rights of RosaBakeHouse or third parties.
RosaBakeHouse, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the blog belong to their respective owners.
Use of the website does not imply any right for the user to reproduce or otherwise use any trademark of RosaBakeHouse or third parties.
- to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions of Use of the Blog;
- that it will refrain from reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling and in any case exploiting the Blog or its contents or any part thereof for commercial purposes, as well as reproducing or using RosaBakeHouse.com symbols, brands and logos in any way ;
- who will not publish or use false, libelous or defamatory data;
- who will refrain from any form of use, direct and / or indirect, of the Blog service and of the Blog itself contrary to the law or not in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use of the Blog or in the Blog;
- who will not use software or other automatic or manual mechanisms to copy or access the pages of the Blog or their content.